Working Out With Your Partner
Enjoying the romantic glances across the table, the subtle body strokes and brushes while you dance the night away and the infamous ‘limb-grasp’ when you look for your partner’s protection during that oh so scary scene at the movies are all part of the thrills and enjoyment we get out of date nights, between both first-time daters as well as the seasoned veteran couples amongst us.
All enjoyable in their own right but just one side of a vast array of possible date options with these being among the rather more conventional. Time to spice things up!!
Check out the article over at fitness republic with awesome suggestions for couples to get their bodies flowing in the groove of things. Possible options include:
- Zumba - Latin based high energy workout that has you feeling like your raving in a club.
- Cycling - Enjoying mother nature and breathing in the sweet and crisp air from the outdoors rather than all forms of recycled bacteria spores from the HVAC systems in your gym.
- Yoga - Want to catch a cheeky glimpse at your partner’s curves? Try heating things up with a spot of bikram yoga ;-)
- Boot camps - BMF is a great outdoor workout, military style .. Haven’t got one in your area, hire me and I’ll get you through your paces :-)
- Kickboxing - Killer workout, massive amounts of fun and never a bad idea to see whose got the killer instinct to come to the rescue if you’re ever confronted with the unfortunate situation of getting mugged. Self combat classes are a definite on the need to do list so have fun doing it with your partner.
The idea behind working out with your partner lets you build a deeper level of trust and confidence that you may not necessarily get by sitting comfortably in an armchair at the movies. Build up the pride and respect for yourself and for one-another with the support, good and sexy vibes as well as the motivation coming from the one that you’d love to play with the most!